Employee type:Full time
We are seeking a talented and passionate Security Engineer for Hathor Labs. You'll be part of a world class team working behind all parts of Hathor.
You are an experienced engineer with great communication skills, who is able to discuss both theoretical and practical computing. You dive deep in your research and reasoning, and fight for your ideas. After a decision has been made, you commit and work hard to deliver exceptional results. You review your team's work, and your work is reviewed by them, which brings learning and self-improvement. You continuously look for excelence.
We are building a new platform from the ground up, which offers an unique opportunity for those who want to help design, build and learn from their mistakes. Every day our team writes new code that may have security issues, and your job is to fix them before they're deployed to the network.
- Being able to organize yourself to handle all your planned work in a dynamic environment where unplanned tasks may show up;
- Actively contribute to the teams discussions and be proactive in suggesting changes in all areas, either in the software or company processes;
- Communicate clearly and professionally and write reports about the software and activities you're performing;
- Review your peers' work and discuss your own code, always aiming to deliver high quality code;
- You need to be proficient in English. Communication is an important part when working in a distributed team;
- Solid understanding of computer science data structures, algorithms and problem solving;
- Solid understanding of cryptography and digital signature
- Developing of attack tools
- Experience with Layer 3 and Layer 4 attack vectors
- Experience with p2p attack vectors
- Experience with DDoS attacks