Employee type:Full time
We are seeking a talented and passionate Software Engineer for Hathor Wallet. You'll be part of a world class team building the wallet that may be used by millions of people. It is like the frontpage of Hathor.
You are an experienced developer with great communication skills, who is able to discuss both theoretical and practical computing. You dive deep in your research and reasoning, and fight for your ideas. After a decision has been made, you commit and work hard to deliver exceptional results. You review your team's work, and your work is reviewed by them, which brings learning and self-improvement. You continuously look for excelence.
We are building a new platform from the ground up, which offers an unique opportunity for those who want to help design, build, and learn from their mistakes.
- Being able to organize yourself to handle all your planned work in a dynamic environment where unplanned tasks may show up;
- Actively contribute to the teams discussions and be proactive in suggesting changes in all areas, either in the software or company processes;
- Communicate clearly and professionally and write reports about the software and activities you're performing;
- Review your peers' work and discuss your own code, always aiming to deliver high quality code;
- You need to be proficient in English. Communication is an important part when working in a distributed team;
- Solid understanding of computer science data structures, algorithms and problem solving;
- Developing automated tests for the code and user interfaces;
- Debugging and profiling software;
- Experience working on User Interfaces and Networking.